10 STEPS TO A JOYFUL MASS:
1. Make your genuflection or bow a real act of adoration.
2. Sing the songs even if you’re not a good singer. God will love your effort.
3. Try to find one thing in the readings from scripture that will apply to you - here and now.
4. Try to get at least one good thought from the homily by listening well.
5. Make your donation to your parish as a consious act of yourself and your work to God.
6. Look for the beauty in the Eucharistic prayer - it’s there.
7. Say the Lord’s Prayer firmly and loud.
8. Make Holy Communion a real meeting with Our Lord and real joining with others in His love.
9. Stay and join in singing the recessional song - remember who left the Last Supper early.
10. Smile and say hello to someone when you leave the church.